Time will soon come for our AGM. I would like to point this to your attention.
So the please start thinking about nominations for the entire Committee, and if you have any issues that you may have that need to be moved that will affect the entire year.
If you have – Then please let email me firstname.lastname@example.org so I can add them to this list or write them down and bring them to the next Meeting 22/2/2018 where we will set the date for the AGM. You can even write a comment below.
I will keep this agenda up to date as I get emails.
- Opening of Meeting
- Confirmation of Minutes of previous Annual General Meeting
- Presentation of Treasurer’s statement
- Executive vacate their positions.
- Election of New Executive and appointment of Auditor
- Deputy Chairperson
- Vise Secretary
- Vise Treasurer
- Scout Job Week Coordinator
- Public Relations Officer
- Hall Booking Officer
- Quarter Master
- Committee Members
- Vote of thanks to outgoing Executive
- Determination of Annual Membership Fee
- Fee adjustment
- Unit budget adjustment
- Notice/s of Motion
- People are needed to keep the web page up to date for upcoming events, news about past events and use it as a news letter. I move that the Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer and the Leaders be nominated to be Contributors / Editors of the web page Blog. – Frank Smolle
- Move that $600 be the float in the bank card account. Leigh Williamson.
- C Hills gets reimbursement for past experiences.
- Move that each unit; Joes, cubs, scouts, Venturer. Have easy access to their yearly allotments of funds. Frank smolle.
- I move that the monthly payments to www.xero.com for the accounting package be payed for from out Petty Cash Account 032-833-527807 – Frank Smolle
- I move that Leigh Williamsn be reimburse for the paying the payments for www.xero.com – Frank Smolle
- Reimbursement for past experiences.
- Urgent general business